Monday, March 30, 2015

Baby J - 3 Months Old!

Time is simply flying around here - baby J is 3 months old!

He is the world's happiest baby.  Unless you are taking two seconds too long to fill up his mega-bottle.  ;)

I don't know his official weight, but I am thinking he is at least 16 pounds or more.  His two favorite things: drinking his bottle and watching/smiling at his big brother.  He is such a cutie and we can't get enough of him!

I love to watch him wake up in the morning - those first smiles are like, oh there you are!!  I have missed seeing you so much!  I am so happy to see you!  

Have I mentioned that he is a happy, smiley baby?

Other new things: cooing, babbling more, giggling, putting his hands in his mouth and a little bit of batting at his toys.  He is wearing size 6 month clothing and those will probably last for another week.  ;)

We are so blessed to have him in our lives.  What an amazing gift!

No comments:

Post a Comment