Friday, March 27, 2015

3

We have a three year old in the house!

Mountain of chocolate cake + Daniel Tiger sweater + dinosaur sticker on forehead = toddler randomness!

I can hardly believe it.  M's music teacher sang "Happy Birthday" to him at music class, and I got all teary-eyed.

M is a sweet, kind and wonderful little boy.  He is so inquisitive about his world and frequently asks us, "what are you talkin' about, Mommy Daddy?"
Giddy to be playing with his new blocks from Grammie D and Granddad
He is the sweetest big brother and twice this week he has said to me: "I'm not sick anymore, so I can give baby J a kiss now!"

Some favorites: driving trucks, playing with Daddy, playing air guitar and going to Church (where there are guitars).

Every time someone would wish him "Happy Birthday" he responded with a cheerful "and Happy Birthday TO YOU!" right back.  Silly goose!

We are so very blessed to have him in our lives.  

No comments:

Post a Comment