Thursday, January 30, 2014

Thankful Thursday

Jen's "Thankful Thursday" post inspired me to think about what I'm thankful for and do a little post - I might try to make this a regular thing!

I have SO MUCH to be thankful for of course, but today I'm especially thankful for snowy days and that I can stay home with M and play in the snow with him.

He is a hoot in the snow - he laid down in it snow-angel style said "night night!" and closed his eyes like he was going to take his nap in it!

He loves to "help" me shovel and watch our neighbor use his snow blower.

Then we came inside and set up his little tent that some family friends gave him.  Only it is not so little but nearly fills up the living room!  M loved playing in the tent so this was a great "new" toy.  I'm feeling very thankful on this snowy Thursday!



No comments:

Post a Comment