Monday, January 6, 2014

Back At It

Happy Monday and Happy New Year, friends.

It's Jan. 6, so I guess we better all be back at it by now, six days in to the new year!  We just got back from a week in Big Sky, MT with my side of our family.  It was an awesome trip and we made lots of wonderful memories with my parents, sibs and nephews. 

My husband had to leave Big Sky a few days early to get down to FL for his MBA program over the weekend.  Yes, they scheduled exams for the weekend right after New Years. Thankfully, he didn't actually have any exams, just a presentation and it seems that it went well.  But it's impossible to leave Gainesville without travel delays, so he ended up spending last night in Minneapolis with its negative temperatures.  Sunny and 32 degrees in Idaho never sounded so good! =)  Well, we just got him home from the airport this afternoon and he went straight in to work to touch base.  Loving husband that he is, he brought me some Chik-Fil-A all the way from MSP!

I've got lots to share about Big Sky and my thoughts about goals, hopes and dreams for the next year, so stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment