Tuesday, January 21, 2014

The Daddy Phase

Hello!

M is definitely in "The Daddy Phase" and it is the cutest thing ever.  I used to be his favorite person in the world, but now it's pretty clear that D has surpassed me.  To be fair, D & I have both laughed about this and acknowledged that there have been many days when M prefers me over him, not to mention that M & I nearly spend all our time together 7 days a week!

Big Sky Sledding
As soon as he hears D opening the door when he comes home from work, M charges over yelling "Daddy, Daddy, Daddy!" with a huge grin on his face.  If I happen to be holding him when D comes home, M starts wiggling as fast as he can to get down and run to Daddy!
Getting ready to help Dad outside.


When D is getting ready for work and M is downstairs with me in the morning, he will stand at the bottom of the stairs and yell "Hi!" up to D until he comes down.  And lately, of course, he is having a mini-meltdown when D gets into his truck and drives away to work in the morning.
Opening Christmas presents (No, the cooler was not a present - we were just also packing for Big Sky!)

This weekend I was sick as a dog, so D played with M and basically took care of both of us, so M was in heaven getting to spend so much time playing with his Daddy.
Going for a walk/drive

They are best buds. But I won't complain when The Mama Phase returns.  =)
Going to help shovel snow - he even has his own little shovel!

No comments:

Post a Comment