Monday, November 25, 2013

Weekend Recap (in bullet points)

  • Friday after work Happy Hour: spent getting fingerprinted for our adoption homestudy update, followed up with homemade pizza at home
  • Saturday morning: brunch at the Kroc for M & I while D is hunting, then M & I went *hunting* for bargains at the mall in Spokane
  • Saturday night date night: packaging the venison from D's successful hunting trip.  Never in my life did I think I would ever spend time doing this, but I have to say, it is delicious!  Not to mention, D runs a pretty clean operation from start to finish, so the quality control is top notch.
  • Lazy Sunday: we relaxed due to our exciting late night (see above) and went to the "late show" at Church, the 6 pm service.  Christ the King Sunday, the last Sunday of the liturgical year!  Last year, our priest made a comment about closing out the year celebrating Christ as our King and with thankfulness (because of the upcoming Thanksgiving).  What a great way to end the Church year!
How was your weekend?  Tell me about it!

No comments:

Post a Comment