Tuesday, November 12, 2013

Tips on Tuesday: The Telephone Toy Basket

Hi there!

A friend shared this tip with me this afternoon - so I thought I'd pass it along and capture it here so I remember in the future!

Here's the background:  My friend called me and we were trying to talk, but since M is fascinated with the phone these days, he kept begging to hold it and basically hollering in the background of our conversation.  I apologized to my friend for the racket, but she passed on the concept of the "Telephone Toy Basket."  This is a special basket of toys for the kiddo to play with while mom is on the phone.  I don't get a ton of phone calls, so I think this would be a great tool to use when I do!  You know how those first children/only children love to be the center of attention, so I think a basket of special toys will keep him occupied while I'm on the phone!

Hope this is helpful!  Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment