Tuesday, November 11, 2014

A Run "Through Munich"

It's 27 degrees outside today and so windy that I think our house is starting to lean. ;)  Not the best day for a stroller run!
Enjoying our first snow of the season!

So we went to the Kroc Center instead.  I tried out a new-to-me treadmill that took me on a run through Munich!  And Auckland, NZ - where else can you say that you did THAT in the same day?! 

This was the first time that I've tried out one of the treadmills where you can select a course and run through the streets.  It was a Life Fitness treadmill (I think) and little facts about the city popped up as I ran along.  The only downside is that it will occasionally just switch you from one scene to another, so you aren't really getting the full experience of pretending to run along the course.

I tried to take a picture of my view in Munich, but it came out like this:
I guess it's a little blurry? =)  Anyway, this new feature made my run so enjoyable!  I typically dislike the treadmill, but this may help me keep running more on these cold (breezy!) winter days.

Stay warm!

No comments:

Post a Comment