Saturday, May 16, 2015

#7QT: Moving!

1.  We're moving to Minnesota!

2.  In one week!  Anyone want to help me pack?

3.  Why we are moving:  D received a great job offer with a great company, better benefits, etc etc.  Onward and upward!

4.  We will miss Idaho and the wonderful friendships we've made here, so much.  This is such a beautiful place to live and we found our sweet boys here!  God truly meant for us to be here at this time in our lives.  We hope to make many trips back.  I love new challenges and adventures, so I guess this will just be another chapter in our lives.  I never imagined I'd live in Idaho, and I never imagined I'd live in Minnesota either.  I hope my winter coat is warm enough!

5.  We are taking an epic road trip from here to there: hoping to stop at the Museum of the Rockies, home to the largest T Rex fossil collection in the USA, Yellowstone, and a couple of other national parks along the way. 

6.  I probably won't be blogging much along the way since we are really trying minimize everything that we are bringing with us in the car, but I'd love to share my adventure with you via Instagram.  I'm American_Annie, feel free to follow me there!

7.  Where are we going?  Not quite sure yet - our road trip will be capped off with some house hunting adventures, and probably some hotel living for (hopefully) only a few weeks until we can close on a place.

Hope you'll follow us on our next adventure across America!  

For more quick takes, check out: Kelly at This Ain't the Lyceum!



No comments:

Post a Comment