Monday, December 1, 2014

Thanksgiving 2014

We had a lovely Thanksgiving with friends again this year.
Chopping pecans in the garage so the napping toddler doesn't wake up!
D rigged up our computer-as-a-TV setup this year so I could watch the parade.  I love the parade!  Did you see the Red Hot Mamas from Coeur d'Alene?  You go girls.  I might have to join them!
I was thrilled that M loved watching the parade with me.  He loved the marching bands the best, and Spiderman too.
Our Thankful leaves - we asked M what he was thankful for at dinner.
After the parade was over, we went for a little family jog.  It was warm enough for shorts by the end!  M wanted to get out of the stroller and race D home.

We stuffed ourselves with dinner and M loved sitting at the kids' table.  We're so thankful for our family, friends and this beautiful country that we live in.

Now, Advent is on!  And this year will be a very special Advent for us!

No comments:

Post a Comment