Wednesday, April 23, 2014

Ordinary Days

We watched some of the Boston Marathon on the live stream on Monday -- wasn't it inspiring?  I love watching road races and track races -- wish there were more of them on TV/live streaming!  M and I were both yelling "Go Meb!" as we watched, think I need to run out and buy myself some Sketchers now!

Captivated by Meb's awesome run!


At lunch today, M was looking thoughtful and chatting away in his toddler jabber.  It took me a minute to figure out what he was saying, but he was saying "miss Daddy" as in, "I miss Daddy."  I said, "oh, do you miss Daddy?"  and he said yes.  But then he smiled and said "Daddy working" and I said "yep, you're right, Daddy is working, but he'll be home later and he definitely misses you!"  M sure is such a little sweetheart. =)


No comments:

Post a Comment