Wednesday, September 2, 2015

Life Lately

Happy September!  Here is a little bit of what we've been doing....

 Blessed by #BlessedisShe

I went to a "Blessed Brunch" recently in Saint Paul.  The brunch was hosted by the Minnesota writers of this website, Blessed Is She, which I stumbled upon earlier this year and I can't even recall why or how I found it!  Anyway, the event was lovely and refreshing and the warmest welcome.  The website presents the daily readings and a short devotional, among other things.  It has been a great way for me to quickly find the daily readings when I can't get my Bible in hand.  The food was delicious and it is so inspiring to meet women living out their faith in their daily lives with joy.  Blessed is She is worth a look if you haven't checked it out already!

Homeownership Fun

Not a day goes by that I don't think "I love our house!"  Phew!  No buyer's remorse here - although the dishwasher isn't working so well and the washing machine conked out on us.  And there is way too much brown in this house - I'm looking forward to freshening up the place and making it as bright as possible!  

Baby on the Move

We have a "sunken" living room that I call the playroom.  It was functioning as a natural playpen for baby J, but he has recently figured out how to climb right up that one stair.  He is starting to push up on to his hands and feet, and will occasionally regular-crawl.  And he loves to pull up to standing too.  Yikes!

What's new with you?

No comments:

Post a Comment